Welcome to Stellarware
Stellarware Corporation was founded in 1997 as a unique web design firm that focuses on improving business and government communications by employing the technological advantages of the Internet. Today, Stellarware is much more than just another web design firm. Stellarware has become a premier, web-based solutions company that serves government and private sector organizations by building web systems that modernize business processes and communications.
Stellarware operates one of the largest consortiums in State government, bringing together 31 states plus the District of Columbia and over 1,800 insurance companies with the Child Support Lien Network (CSLN). Stellarware is currently collaborating with the State of Rhode Island to operate the Medical Assistance Intercept System (MAIS), utilizing once again, the successful working relationship with the insurance industry. The MAIS system will help states effectively recover medical costs from personal injury and workers' compensation insurance claims. Rhode Island is the host state for both the CSLN and MAIS programs.
Stellarware also manages new hire reporting projects in the District of Columbia, Georgia, Indiana, Kentucky, Mississippi, New Jersey, New Mexico, Rhode Island, Virginia and Wisconsin, helping thousands of employers work with State government through Internet based systems. Our unique and innovative web-based approach has set a new standard in the new hire reporting industry.
Building a foundation on the technological advantages of the Internet, Stellarware has transformed into a leader of public/private partnerships. Our commitment to customer satisfaction and technical expertise consistently exceeds expectations by delivering value to all involved. From designing and developing automated systems for electronic data matching, locating persons, discovering assets, new hire reporting or providing project management and operations, Stellarware continues to successfully combine professional services with innovative web technologies. With capabilities in creating both front-end and back-end web based systems, we can transform your organization, and efficiently and effectively manage projects of all sizes and scope.
"It is a funny thing about life; if you refuse to accept anything but the best, you very often get it."
— W. Somerset Maugham
At Stellarware, we are focused on designing and delivering innovative Internet solutions in our core business areas of project management and operation for insurance intercept, Medicaid, financial institution data match (FIDM), real property data match, new hire reporting and web design. Serving Health and Human Services, Child Support Programs and Labor Departments across the country, Stellarware is a leading Public/Private Partnership Firm. Business and Government working together for the advancement of society is a daily component of the Stellarware mission.
We aim for success
Our insurance intercept project, the Child Support Lien Network, has assisted 31 states and the District of Columbia in collecting over $1.5 billion in past-due child support. Our New Hire projects processed over 8.6 million new hire reports in the year 2015. The recently launched Medical Assistance Intercept System is projected to save State government millions of dollars in Medicaid costs.
We are dedicated to our projects
- Accept responsibility for our actions and results
- Focus on finding solutions and achieving our goals
- Actively engage in discussions and support our decisions
- Keep promises and commitments to clients
- Commit to the success and improvement of our projects
At Stellarware, we adhere to the highest standards
- Demonstrate a commitment to integrity and ethics
- Show respect for and value all individuals for their diverse backgrounds, experience, styles, approaches and ideas
- Consider the client's perspective and work to understand their needs
We care about our business, our clients and our solutions
- Provide exemplary customer service
- Serve our customers through the quality of our products and services
- Implement and encourage creative, innovative ideas and solutions
- Aggressively promote and protect our reputation
The word "philosophy" comes from the Greek philosophia, which literally means "love of wisdom". Philosophy is the study of general and fundamental problems concerning matters of existence, knowledge, values, reason, mind, and language. It is distinguished from other ways of addressing fundamental questions by its critical, systematic approach and its reliance on rational argument.
Client Satisfaction is our first priority
Our philosophy of the best marketing dollar spent is the goodwill of a happy customer. We measure our success by our clients' success. We assist our clients in reaching their goals by considering their objectives and customizing our method in order to meet their needs. We recognize the importance of understanding the organization first in order to provide practical solutions. At Stellarware, the client always comes first.
Partnership, respect for our clients, delivering value, and making an impact on society are just some of our core values. Our commitment to both our clients' success and our own standards is what sets Stellarware apart as a leader and a true public / private partnership organization. Stellarware offers the opportunity to demonstrate how business and government can work together.
Stellarware is a small business that excels at Public / Private Partnerships
We have experience finding competitive and cooperative advantages for our clients. We consider the client as a complete entity while examining the unique dynamics of the competitive system. Objectivity is crucial. Accurate data, rigorous analyses, external perspectives, and explicit logic serve as our foundations for objective decision-making. Stellarware identifies advantages in all of its efforts and conveys a strategic perspective to benefit all parties. We can respond quickly and thoroughly to our clients' needs and provide unparalleled customer service.
Stellarware is committed to adding value for our clients that will return many multiples on their investment. We deliver tangible and positive change, not simply presentations or ideas. We set our standard for adding value extremely high. At Stellarware, this requires that our work deliver the results and meet the objectives of our client and the people they serve. We adhere to our standards by engaging candidly within Stellarware and with our clients about the level of value added by our joint efforts.
The partnership perspective guides Stellarware's relationships both internally and with clients. We build lasting relationships on respect, honesty, mutual support, and investment. We work together in a manner that is collaborative, constructive and challenging. We believe that a mutually respectful environment fosters continuous learning. We know that team work and cooperation are essential to our success both as a company and as individuals.
Partnership is the cornerstone of our client approach. We aim to strengthen our client's capabilities, improve efficiency and deliver the services they require. We respect our clients and fully appreciate the challenges they face. We feel privileged to be a partner in their endeavors and share in their achievements. We always recognize and appreciate our clients' knowledge and experience. We can provide the expertise and resources to be a catalyst for change. Change for the better.
Anything is possible
Our goal is not simply to apply the best practice but to invent it. Every opportunity is unique, and there is seldom only one solution. Breakthrough ideas often result from the work of partnerships and teams attempting to creatively solve real challenges. We aspire to expand on the needs of our clients and help them attain each of their objectives.
We strive to have a positive and lasting influence beyond the business world. We believe we can make the world a better place both directly through our client work and through our own efforts. We seek progressive policies in every opportunity where we provide services and take tremendous pride in the work we do and the people we serve.
Stellarware Services Map
Click on a state to learn more
Child Support Lien Network Service
Medical Assistance Intercept System Service
New Hire Reporting Service
Customer Service Representative (CSLN-1)
Data Entry/Customer Service Representative
New Hire Compliance Service Representative (New Hire-MA)
New Hire Compliance Service Representative (New Hire-TX)
Customer Service Specialist (EMSC-TX)
- Full-time Opportunity
- On the job training
- An attractive benefits package
- Perform follow up activities with employers regarding status of Income Withholding Orders not resulting in payment remittance to the TX State Disbursement Unit (SDU)
- Determine and execute the appropriate case action to ensure that the employer information is correct
- Maintain accurate employer data in the State WebER
- Accurately complete a high volume of data entry
- Provide extensive telephone customer service to both internal and external team members
- Respond to inquiries and track issues to final and appropriate resolution
- Ensure compliance with federal and state regulations, policies, procedures and standards
- Maintain relevant industry knowledge necessary to perform essential job functions
- Ensure security and confidentiality of sensitive and/or protected information
- Comply with all company policies and procedures, including those pertaining to ethics and integrity
- Additional responsibilities could also include current and future projects within our company
- Ability to operate a telephone system and computer simultaneously
- Strong computer skills including database lookup, online research, Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Comfortable to handle customer inquiries
- Exhibit sound judgement and demonstrate good decision making skills
- Ability to work cooperatively with team members in a professional office environment
- Skilled to manage multiple tasks, prioritize, and meet deadlines and goals
- Professional demeanor and positive attitude
- Self-motivated and receptive to an opportunity to learn and develop expertise
- Clear and effective verbal and written communication skills
- Explain provision of services via the phone or email
- Flexibility to work different shifts to meet customer demand
- Fluency in Spanish is beneficial
- Your application for this position will subject you to a criminal background check pursuant to the Texas Government Code
- Dynamic and high energy workplace
- Stable and growing company
- Supportive management team committed to professional development and growth